Summer is almost here and the countdown is on for the last day of school. As we prepare, it’s important to find a schedule that works for your family and plenty of activities to keep everyone busy and happy.
I know as a work at home parent, it can be hard to find balance during Summer. It’s important for your family to know that you have responsibilities that have to be taken care of. Make sure your children get ample quality time with you to help avoid interruptions. Sometimes, we just need to take the time to sit down and read a book together or play a game.
Here are some Summer ideas we’ve found that might be perfect for your family this Summer!
- How to make Spongeballs for Water Play
- Outdoor Challenge for Kids Free Printable
- Easy Tips for an Outdoor Birthday Party
- DIY Outdoor Gravel Pit Play Area
- Sidewalk Chalk Games
- No Cook Play Dough
- Sensory Play with Shaving Cream
- DIY Shark Slime
- Make a Summer Reading Tent
- DIY Backyard Fishing Activity
- Building a Summer Safety Kit
- Summer Schedule and Chore Chart
Stay tuned as we will be continuing to share ideas for staying sane over Summer break!