Have you ever just felt overwhelmed to the brim? That’s me right now. It just seems to be one thing after the other.
- Gallbladder surgery after the boys were born
- Fighting to get Lucas into proper physical therapy (that finally happened this week)
- Getting hit by an idiot driver on Mother’s Day weekend.
- Finding out said driver did not actually have insurance and strung the police and the insurance companies along.
- Waiting to see if driver will actually repair vehicle damages or I will have to find a way to take them to small claims.
- A consistent hip pain that has not gone away-I have gone to the chiro endless times, I’ve had a steroid injection into my hip. Nothing. It sucks.
Despite this, I’ve been making sure the kids get outside every day to enjoy the warm weather. I’ve slowed down blogging but I promise, I’m here-just trying to get our family back in place.