Christmas time is always a special time. From sharing time with family and friends to those little ones’ eyes lighting up at the magic of Santa, this time of year is all about giving.
Kirkland’s Home Decor has created a GORGEOUS ornament to help spread the season of giving with The Charley Foundation, a charity hosting families of children with critical needs and sometimes terminal illnesses for a time at Camp Charley. Kirkland’s donated a $1 from each purchase has gone to help support Camp Charley and everything this wonderful organization does.
A Little Bit More about Kirkland’s
Kirkland’s is a leading specialty retailer of home décor in the United States, operating approximately 289 stores in 29 states. Kirkland’s was co-founded in 1966 by our current Chairman Emeritus, Carl Kirkland. We opened our first store in Jackson, Tennessee and have grown steadily thereafter.
Our stores present a broad selection of distinctive merchandise, including framed art, mirrors, candles, lamps, picture frames, accent rugs, garden accessories and artificial floral products. Our stores also offer an extensive assortment of holiday merchandise, as well as items carried throughout the year suitable for giving as gifts. We provide our customers an engaging shopping experience characterized by a diverse, ever-changing merchandise selection at surprisingly attractive prices. Our stores offer a unique combination of style and value that has led to our emergence as a leader in home décor and has enabled us to develop a strong customer loyalty.
I love that this design is classic but yet bold. I don’t have anything I can think of that off top of head that has the damask print and I truly love this.
One For The Love of Baby! reader will be lucky enough to win the very exact ornament as seen above!
- Leave me a comment sharing your favorite holiday memory.
- Follow @MommyJenna on Twitter and tweet linking back to this giveaway. ONCE Daily Unlimited Entries!
- Become a fan of For The Love of Baby! on Facebook. One Additional Entry
- Subscribe to our e-mail updates in top category bar. Two Additional Entries
- Take a look around Kirkland’s. Tell me an item you’d love to have for the Holidays. One Additional Entry.
- Click the Facebook “Like” on this post to promote to your Facebook. One Additional Entry
- Comment on any non-giveaway blog post. Unlimited Entries
Contest Open to Continental US Addresses only. Contest will End December 10th, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST. Winner will be selected at random via And The Winner Is Plug-In. Winner will have 48 hours from the time contacted to claim prize.