As a mom, when it comes to my kids, being home is my number one priority. But even while I want to be at home, I also want to contribute to my family and make sure I am doing my part to keep our needs met. With two more little ones on the way, my schedule will be busy but that’s why I love the ability to work from home.
With October marking Woman’s Small Business Month, I had previously been looking into opportunities to work from home. One of the companies I had actually checked out was Dove Chocolate Discoveries. When it comes down to it, who doesn’t love chocolate, am I right?
I had the chance to take a look at the Dove Chocolate Discoveries Starter Kit a new chocolatier would receive and I’d have to say, I was impressed. With a huge variety of chocolate and the basics to get your business going, this would be a perfect money maker for that Mom looking to create her own business.
DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ launched in February 2007 as one of the latest ventures from Mars, Incorporated. In the 1880’S, when Frank Mars was a young boy, his mother taught him to hand-dip chocolate. With his wife, Ethel, Frank started a home candy-making business in Tacoma, Washington, that eventually grew into Mars, Inc., a world-wide industry leader in chocolate confections.
Going back to its direct-selling heritage, Mars created DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™. Since then, the Chocolatier sales force has taken off. There are now Chocolatiers in 48 states.
With different events happening in our lives, we had to take the time to check out and enjoy some Dove Chocolate with friends, and it was LOVED. From chocolate fondue, chocolate martinis, brownies, and more, there really is something for everyone to enjoy!
With the upcoming holidays, I can see how easily it would be to make sales with Dove Chocolate Discoveries whether as a gift or for your own entertaining. I am a direct sales consultant and love being able to share products I love with those around me.
Six reasons to consider joining the more than 15 million Americans in the direct selling industry:
- Freedom: Work for yourself and be independent, setting your own business goals.
- Flexibility: Set your own hours and schedule work around family priorities.
- Finances: Pay bills, take that special vacation or replace your full time income. How much you earn is entirely up to you!
- Fuel your development: With top notch training programs and tools, you’ll gain entrepreneurial business skills and savvy that will make you a hot commodity in any market.
- Friends: Meet new people through Tasting Parties and a supportive network of Chocolatiers.
- Fun: Love what you do and share that joy. It doesn’t feel like work when you make people happy! After all who doesn’t love chocolate?
One For The Love of Baby! reader will win a Dove Chocolate Discoveries Starter Kit, like shown above! (While you will receive the consultant items, this does NOT sign you up to be a consultant)
- Leave me a comment why you would love to win!
- Follow @mommyjenna on Twitter One Additional Entry
- Become a fan of For The Love of Baby! on Facebook
- Tweet about this giveaway Twice daily for unlimited entries (Tweets must not be within the same hour, please don’t spam people. Must have 50 followers)
- Become an e-mail subscriber of For The Love of Baby! Two Additional Entries
- Comment on any non-giveaway post. Unlimited entries