With the cold winter months coming along with all the lovely effects pregnancy can have on a Mama’s skin, it’s no surprise I am beginning to fight dry skin. My mother also has extremely dry skin so that is one set of genetics I wish I hadn’t inherited. We are constantly trying different lotions and creams to help keep our skin hydrated, especially with Kelsie’s eczema that flares up with cold weather.
When I ultimately think of a name that is a household name, I think of Carmex. Knowing that this company has been around for almost 75 years, common sense would tell you they have got to be doing something right. After learning about the Carmex Healing Lotion and Healing Cream Collection, I was intrigued at the chance to try it out myself.
One thing that I can’t stand about a variety of lotions is that greasy feeling, something I at first was worried about when I thought of Carmex. My assumption was wrong. Both the Carmex Cream and Lotion soaked right into my skin, not leaving a residue behind.
The Healing Lotion can be used every day to keep your skin protected from dryness and the Carmex Healing Cream contains 9 Healing ingredients to fight even the driest areas of skin and is concentrated so it only takes a small amount.
Our entire family has been using both products and love being able to have a simple solution to fighting dry skin.
One For The Love of Baby reader will win:
- 1 Regular Size Healing Lotion
- 1 Regular Size Healing Cream
- 1 Travel Size Healing Lotion
- 1 Travel Size Healing Cream
Enter to Win!
Leave me a comment telling me who Carmex Healing Lotion and Cream would help most in your family this winter.
- Follow me on Twitter @MommyJenna One Additional Entry
- Become a fan of For The Love of Baby! on Facebook.One Additional Entry
- Become an e-mail subscriber of For The Love of Baby (see bottom of page) Two Additional Entries.
- Tweet about this giveaway, linking back to this post. Twice Daily Unlimited Entries
- Comment on any non-giveaway post. Leave me a comment here with a link to the post you commented on. Unlimited Entries.
Contest Open to US Mailing Addresses. Contest will End November 25, 2011 at 11:59 PM CST. Winner will have 48 hours from the time contacted to claim prize.
I was provided with product to help facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% my own and based on our family experience while using said product(s).