As I look into making our family more home cooked meals, I’ve been getting a bit more daring in what I want to try. Tonight I made a new dinner and something we’ve never had before. I played around a bit and created something we will definitely be making again. Scroll down to check out our Baked Cream Cheese Rigatoni!
Baked Cream Cheese Rigatoni
Baked Rigatoni with Cream Cheese
An Easy Baked Pasta Recipe for Family Meal time everyone will love.
- 12 oz Rigatoni
- 1 Jar Spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- Italian Seasoning
- 8 ounces cream cheese (cubed)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare rigatoni pasta as directions on box.
- While pasta is cooking, brown ground beef thoroughly. Drain and rinse with hot water. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Add appropriate seasonings (pepper and dash Italian seasoning)
- Drain rigatoni and rinse with hot water. Add cream cheese to pan on low heat and return rigatoni to pan. Add teaspoon of Italian seasoning to cream cheese and noodles. Stir until cream cheese melted.
- Grease casserole dish. Add meat/sauce mixture to bottom of dish. Layer rigatoni across dish. Cover with remaining meat and sauce mixture.
- Cover with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes
I used Ragu Sweet Italian Sausage and Cheese Sauce as it’s our family favorite when making spaghetti. And even better, my picky “won’t touch pasta” son Nathan kept wanting more!
Find more of our Family Favorite Recipes.