Since its introduction in 1969, the humble bean bag has been a favorite place for people of all ages to relax. Bean bags were extremely popular in the seventies and eighties and now they are making a big comeback. There are many benefits to owning a bean bag.
Types of Bean Bags
There are a few different types of bean bags to choose from and they all offer high levels of comfort. The following are some of the most common types. To learn more, visit SumoLounge.com.
- The most common type is the round shape. This is the original type of bean bag and when you sit down, it has enough space to conform to your shape for plenty of comfort.
- There are also square bean bag shapes. Although they are very similar to round bean bags, they are more solid in construction. These bean bags have a more defined shape and some even feature armrests.
- There are also gaming bean bag chairs. These feature a slender and high back for support while gaming and offer surround speakers for an intense experience.
4 Awesome Benefits to Bean Bags
There are many awesome benefits to owning a bean bag. Learning these benefits will help you to make the best decision on purchasing a bean bag to add to your home’s décor.
1. Did you know a bean bag chair is ergonomically designed to cradle your body in comfort? If you suffer from back and body pain, due to an improper sitting position, a bean bag can help. A bean bag chair surrounds your body in support for pain reduction.
2. Many people are surprised to learn bean bags are a greener option than traditional wooden chairs. Bean bags are often made from sustainable plant fibers that do not require trees to be cut down. When you purchase a bean bag, you are doing your part to protect the environment. Choosing alternative furniture helps to lessen deforestation which is essential all over the world.
3. Bean bag chairs are perfect for home and office. They can be customized to meet your unique design elements and companies can even have their bean bag chair embroidered or printed with their logo. There are so many styles and filling options for bean bag chairs.
4. Bean bags are portable so you can easily move them from room to room. Unlike wood furniture, you do not need a team of heavy lifters to get the job done. You simply move the bag chair into its new location and sit down and relax.
Bean Bag Chairs Offer the Highest Level of Comfort
If you deal with occasional aches and pains, sitting in a traditional chair that does not offer full body support can be uncomfortable. A bean bag chair is like sitting on a cloud. It fully envelopes your body and conforms to every curve so it is like a giant hug.
Bean bag chairs are perfect for any décor and can be customized to meet your needs. Bean bags have come a long way in design and comfort since they were first introduced.
A bean bag chair is ideal for people of all ages, whether tucked into a reading corner or the centerpiece of a room. No matter which bean bag chair is chosen, it will become your favorite seating option.