I have decided to participate in the 31 Day Challenge for the month of March with it’s gravy, baby!
For the first day of the challenge, we are to post a picture of yourself with 10 facts.
1. I was named after Priscilla Presley’s character on Dallas.
2. My birthday is April 8th.
3. I recently “found” my big brother and we’ve been talking. We have never met and hope to sometime soon. I also have a little sister that I’ve never met that I am still on the hunt for.
4. I hate eating fish but love sushi.(If I HAVE to eat fish, bring on the tarter sauce……)
5. I was in the room when my brother Matthew was born. Weird but AMAZING experience.
6. Both of my girls were born on the 3rd of their birth month. No I did not rig this. It just ended up that way.
7. I kept my mom and grandparents on their toes when I was little. Don’t remember the age but I was told I called 911 when I was little because “My snowman was melting and he needed saved!” Remind me to lock up my phones so the girls can’t pull the stunts I did.
8. I am just now starting meds. for ADHD. Hoping this will help me since I’ve been struggling with school.
9. I am actually afraid of needles. Not many believe me but I will tell you this…a tattoo/piercing needle is a FAR different experience from the needles you deal with at the doctor/hospital.
10. I love all types of music. So long as there are lyrics with meaning, I can listen to it and enjoy it.