I have always been an individual that believes in helping others in anyway that I can. Not only do you help another individual in need out but, it is an amazing feeling to be able to pay it forward.
As a mom, when I learned about the Pampers Little Miracle Mission Launch, I was excited to think of ways that I could help spread some smiles.
In celebration of its 50th birthday, Pampers is recognizing how much parenting has changed over the years, and is sharing their belief that every baby is a little miracle that deserves to be celebrated, supported and protected, by unveiling its Little Miracle Mission campaign – a program that delivers acts of kindness to miracles and their families while encouraging parents to support others.
The brand recently kicked off the Little Miracle Missions campaign by delivering a giant act of support –donating care packages to Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs) across the country. Celebs Joey Lawrence , Ali Larter, Mark Consuelos and LaLa Anthony were on-hand in New York City to personally deliver a care package and thank you basket to Mt. Sinai Hospital and their staff.
No matter how big or small the act of kindness, you’d be surprised how you can light up an individuals’ day. When I was given the chance to pay it forward, I was excited to have a fun party for some friends and their children. I wanted it to be a kick back and have fun time. I was able to cook various food options and treats for children and Moms alike as well as goodies for the kids to go home with. It was so great seeing the kids have so much fun as well as while yes, a party can be stressful, we moms having the chance to sit back and laugh and just enjoy it all. We had fun times inside and that got the kids out to enjoy the nice weather.
While this was one task to pay it forward, I’m constantly doing whatever I can to help out. Some various ideas I have done before:
- Donating clothing and gently used toys to organizations that help parents provide for their children
- Donating food and toys to animal rescues
- Taking the time to hold a friends’ baby so she can get that much needed shower we all craved when we had a newborn 😉
There are many ways to keep the sharing going and it only takes a moment or two to use your imagination and create some fun for all. I know I have been so appreciative when someone has taken the time to help me out or even just a word of encouragement to let me know I’m doing something right 😉
Pampers wants YOU to help spread the word and Pay-It-Forward as well and you can get your plan started with this $50 American Express Gift Card!
Enter to Win
Leave me a comment letting me know how you would use this to help pay-it-forward.
- Follow me on Twitter @MommyJennaOne Additional Entry
- Become a fan of For The Love of Baby! on Facebook.One Additional Entry
- Become a fan of Pampers on Facebook. Two Additional Entries
- Become an e-mail subscriber of For The Love of Baby (see bottom of page) Two Additional Entries.
- Tweet about this giveaway, linking back to this post. Twice Daily Unlimited Entries
- Leave me another comment about a time someone helped you out and how it made you feel. One Additional Entry
- Comment on any non-giveaway post. Leave me a comment here with a link to the post you commented on. Unlimited Entries.
Contest Open to US Addresses. Contest Will End June 17th, 2011 at 11:59PM CST. Winner will be selected at random. Winner will have 48 hours to confirm prize.