With the recent launch of Burger King’s new Chicken Tenders, I was excited for the chance to learn more and check them out. I have always been a fan of chicken meals when it comes to fast-food and there is just something about chicken tenders that my girls love as well. There’s been plenty of times we have split an order to share.
Burger King’s New Chicken Tenders have new seasoning and are crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside. Available to order as a 4-piece, 8-piece, and 20-piece chicken tender options, it’s easy to adapt to whatever the appetite might be. I probably drive people nuts when they eat out with me as I have to have sauce-no worries there, Burger King offers six dipping sauce varieties-
- Sweet and Sour
- Honey Mustard
Kelsie and Aubrey have followed me in liking sweet and sour sauce as well but, it’s fun to have variety to try. With these new tenders available, it’s no surprise it has become a favorite for our family when we are out on the go!
FOUR For The Love of Baby! readers will win a $10 Burger King Gift Card
Enter to Win:
Leave me a comment letting me know which of the sauces you’d try with the new Chicken Tenders!
- Follow me on Twitter @MommyJennaOne Additional Entry
- Become a fan of For The Love of Baby! on Facebook.One Additional Entry
- Become an e-mail subscriber of For The Love of Baby (see bottom of page) Two Additional Entries.
- Tweet about this giveaway linking back to the post for TWICE DAILY Unlimited Entries.
- Comment on any non-giveaway post. Leave me a comment here with a link to the post you commented on. Unlimited Entries.
Contest Open to US Mailing Addresses. Contest will End May 26th, 2011 at 11:59PM CST. Winner will be selected at random. Winner will have 48 hours from the time e-mailed to claim prize via form.