It is hard to believe 2012 is almost over. HECK, I will have TWO one year olds in less than a few weeks. (I feel like I was literally just a NICU Mom).
2012 has been a stressful year for many I know. Here’s to all of us having an amazing 2013 and accomplishing anything you wish.
I’ve decided to come up with things I’d like to do/learn in 2013. I don’t want to call them resolutions per say because these are things to do at any time during the next year.
MommyJenna’s 2013 Bucket List
- Take at least one picture every day.
- Get our home organized.
- Go to a blog conference.
- Take the kids to the Henry Doorley Zoo.
- Lose up to 40 pounds.
- Step outside the comfort zone and do those things I am afraid of, or that I tell myself I can not accomplish.
- Go blonde.
- Learn more on the design side of blogging.
- Face my fear of clowns and watch “It” (shuddering as I type it!)
- Say Thank You to someone I appreciate that helped me grow into who I am today.
- Own a DSLR camera.
- Own a Mac.
- Join a Moms of Multiples group.
- Grow MommyJenna.com to be on one of those “Top Blogger List”
- Make a blanket tent with my kids and “camp in”
- Get all of my children’s names tattooed
What goals/plans do you have for 2013?
313 total views, 1 views today