Yes, that’s right. I’m actually thinking about what I WANT for Christmas. I’ve been asked what the girls want for Christmas and then while talking on the phone as I was shopping my mom said, “You’re hard to shop for, I don’t know what you like.” Uhhh. Really? I thought I was probably the easiest person to shop for. Fooie.
- New cookware. The other day I went to make cookies and one pan is old and all the cookies on that pan burned before the others were even done. *sigh*
- I would love an iPad. Seriously. I sit in doctor’s offices sometimes for hours on end by myself and it would be nice to have it right there to open up and work on stuff that needs done or just to sit back and play for a bit.
- A new camera. I would love a Nikon or even a Canon Rebel. I know the likelihood of a present like that is HA! but I keep seeing the Nikon Coolpix L110 12.1MP Digital Camera with 15x Optical Vibration Reduction (VR) Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Black) at Amazon, Target, Best Buy…you get my point.
- A Spa Day. Massage, hair done, yeah…just some pampering.
- A WordPress theme, like Studiopress’ Package. That shows the geek in me huh?
- This one I’m sure I’ll get laughed at as well but ha, I want a ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box. Our cat box is in our pantry, with a baby gate blocking the kids from getting in there. Seriously. Leaning over to clean it out just SUCKS.
- I want craft stuff. A small sewing machine, fabric, stuff to make the hair clippies-I’m teaching myself things to do.
- Gift cards. Yeah, I know most people hate them. I love it. Why? It gets me away for some shopping!