With the Holidays quickly here and the economy making money tight for all, Wal-Mart has shown shoppers how to plan their Christmas meal for eight for as little as $30.
Chef Aaron Sanchez, co-host of Food Network’s, Chefs vs. City, has teamed up with Wal-Mart to create easy and affordable recipes for entertaining your guests this season. With options to create a Christmas meal for 8 at the price as little as $20 and a New Year’s meal for 10 for under $40, who could say no?
Walmart’s $30 Christmas feast for eight starts with family-favorite ingredients, including*:
- One 10-pound spiral cut half-ham
- Three 8-ounce cans Del Monte Green Beans
- One 10-pound bag of Russet potatoes
- One 12-count package of Sara Lee dinner rolls
- One 10 inch Pumpkin Pie
I’ve been trying to learn new recipes and I have to say, with ideas like Chipotle Mashed Potatoes and Creamed Corn Gratin, I would love to share these with my family.
Saving money with the Holidays is always a big deal. From Christmas toy shopping to entertaining guests, things can be expensive so shopping at Wal-Mart for your meal is just one way to help save money.
Two For The Love of Baby! readers will win a $30 Wal Mart Gift Card!
Enter to Win (Mandatory Entry)
-Check out the Walmart.com Holiday Meals. Come back and leave me a comment with a recipe you’d love to try.
Additional Entries (Above Must Be Completed First)
- Leave me a comment how you save money during the holiday season.
- Twitter this giveaway and make sure you @MommyJenna-Once daily for unlimited entries.
- Comment on any NON-giveaway post and leave a comment here telling me where you commented.
Giveaway will end January 2, 2009 at 11:59 PM CST. Winners will have 48 hours from the time e-mailed to claim prize.
“I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Walmart. In addition, I received a Walmart gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate and two to offer as a giveaway.”