Some random thoughts going through my head today-
1.This rain sucks. Lots are excited it is melting the snow but think about it-snow melts, weather goes back to cold and uh oh look. MORE ICE.
2. Am I the only one that has noticed Facebook is turning into Myspace? I’m seriously getting overloaded with forward this forward that, try this app try this app. It’s annoying. Can Facebook go back to the whole social networking thing please?
3. Aubrey’s hair is CURLY. I mean ringlets upon ringlets. I love it. Just afraid if I ever cut the back of her hair, they won’t come back.
4. Speaking of Aubrey, kiddo can we please stop pulling all the pillows of the couch? You don’t fit too well under that cushion either so uh don’t get mad at it ya twirp.
5. Kelsie’s birthday is February 3rd. Uh. KELSIE’S BIRTHDAY IS FEBRUARY 3RD! I ordered a cake today. FOR NEXT SATURDAY. I’ve got a week to pull everything out of my brain for a party. Gulp. What am I thinking?
6. Alrighty rain, you can stop now. I mean-I’m watching it rain on Shrek right now. I’m good with that stuff.
7. Does my water intake count if I add like the Kool-Aid things to it? Because I don’t know but the Dasani water I had today just tasted-well. Odd.