For the most part, I would say we’ve settled from our trip to Florida. I can tell you one thing for sure, that drive with kids, let alone baby twins is insanity. Kelsie and Aubrey found it pretty cool though to say they literally stepped foot in-
On our way there, we were followed by severe weather the entire way. As we passed from Illinois into Kentucky, there was STANDING water on the Ohio River Bridge. It was time to pull off and call it quits for the night.
Here are just a handful of photos from our trip.
- Experiencing mountains for the first time
- The kids seeing the ocean for the first time
- Seeing palm trees for the first time
- First official hotel stay for the kids
- The girls eating alligator