If you blog, I know for a fact you’ve had atleast one time where you have said, “What the heck am I going to write about”. All writers have their moment of it. I’ve had several people tell me they have no clue what to write about so My cousin and I have come up with a list of some “post ideas” for you.
- Child’s birth story.
- Your Top Ten List…Favorite Movies, Songs, Boys Names, Girls Names, etc.
- Favorite Recipe
- Remember that time in high school…
- Why do you blog? Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite thing about being a Mother?
- What is something you can’t believe you used to like?
- I wish someone would have told me about ____ before I became a parent.
- Share a tip. Cleaning? Saving money? Cloth diapering? What are YOU good at?
- Baby’s Firsts.
- Goals you have for the week, month, year.
- Compliment a company for great customer service.
- How do you keep your family active during the summer months.
- A Charity you support.
- The Biggest Life Lesson You’ve Learned So Far…
- I am Thankful For…
- What is the town/city you live in like? Anything it is “known for”
- Find something “controversial” and take your stand on it. (Be prepared for people who don’t agree with you, it’s a part of blogging!)
- My Day in One Word has been ______ because….
- What do you like about your relationship with spouse/partner? What is something you wish you could change?
- Favorite craft, easy home decor tips.
- If I could meet any one person in the world, alive or dead….
- I hope my children learn….
- Feature a family member.
- Wines for all occasions.
This is just a small list of many more to come so be sure to check back as we add to the list.
What are some blog writing ideas you have?