I have been tagged by Simply AnonyMOM for Six “Unspectacular” quirks about me. It’s taken me a few days to get this but here goes!
First you post the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Now the LIST:
1. I can NOT eat green beans! Let’s just say it involves my mom leaving leftover greenbeans loosely wrapped in a pan and a can of fishing worms left nearby in the fridge when I was younger….YUCK I KNOW!
2. I can not sleep with my back facing the door no matter what room I am in!
3. While I love our kitties, I can not stand when they lick me!! It’s enough that they don’t get to cuddle with me when they do so.
4. I can not leave the house without eyeliner. If you ever see me without eyeliner, it means I am feeling TERRIBLE! I even had eyeliner on before heading to hospital in labor with Kelsie-even though it was prob all off by time I got there!
5. Alot of the time I drive with my left leg up on the door frame or tucked underneath me. When I learned how to drive, my mom never said anything when I was using both feet so this is how I stopped myself from doing so!
6. I’d rather sit on the floor in front of coffee table than on the couch…that’s where I am right now! LOL
Now I must tag 6 people so here goes nothing(and sneak over and show them all some comment love!):
Krista at The Waggoner’s Wonderful World of Writings!
Staci A at Momma’s Gone Over The Wall (She’s up and running on blogging so come welcome her!)
Christina at Random Rambling’s
Cheryl at The Life and Times (I will get you blogging more muwahahaha!)
Susan at my2boyz
Ryann at A working blogging mommy!