It’s almost the time of year that Amazon shoppers love most, and Amazon has officially declared July 12-13, 2022 as Amazon Prime Day! If you aren’t an Amazon Prime member, you can start the Amazon Prime Free trial.
Amazon Prime Day
The two-day savings event includes must-have brands such as Beats, Casper, ELEMIS, Levi’s, iRobot, and SharkNinja; fashion styles from Amazon Essentials and Simple Joys by Carter’s; and Amazon’s lowest prices ever on select products from Sony, Bose, and GE
Early deals start June 21, including 55% off select Amazon devices, up to 50% off Fire TV, and more deals from top brands like De’Longhi, Dove, and SodaStream
Prime members can also win big prizes by supporting small businesses from June 21 to July 11.
Shop Early, Save Big
If you are an Amazon Prime member, you can take advantage of savings early beginning June 21st. Some of these eligible early Amazon Prime Day deals include:
- Score Big on Amazon Devices: Get deals starting June 21 and save up to 55% on select Amazon devices, including Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) and Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) Kids, Kindle Paperwhite, Amazon Glow with Tangram Bits, Halo Band, Luna Controller, Fire 7 Tablet (2019 release), Echo Dot (4th Gen) with a Free Smart Bulb, Ring Alarm Security Kit 8-Piece (2nd Gen), Blink Video Doorbell, eero mesh WiFi routers, and more.
- Save on Fire TV smart TVs: Starting at just $89.99, save early with Fire TV smart TVs from brands including Toshiba, Insignia, Pioneer, and Amazon.
- Insignia 24-inch HD Smart Fire TV: $89.99 (47% off)
- Insignia 32-inch HD Smart Fire TV: $99.99 (44% off)
- Amazon Fire TV 55-inch Omni Series 4K UHD smart TV, hands-free with Alexa: $299.99 (46% off)
- Amazon Fire TV 43-inch 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV: $199.99 (46% off)
- Amazon Fire TV 50-inch 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV: $259.99 (45% off)
- Amazon Fire TV 55-inch 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV: $284.99 (45% off)
- Toshiba 75-inch M550-Series 4K UHD Smart Fire TV: $699.99 (50% off)
- Pioneer 43-inch 4K UHD Smart TV: $199.99 (37% off)
- Shop on Amazon Live: Starting June 21, customers will have an opportunity to shop early Prime Day deals alongside their favorite celebrities and influencers, including Porsha Williams, Joe and Frank Mele, and Lala Kent. On June 28 at 1 p.m. EDT, Hilary Duff will join some of her favorite small business owners who will showcase their products and share inspiring stories behind their brands. To watch, visit amazon.com/liveprimeday or download the Amazon Live Shopping app on Fire TV.
- Buy Now, Pay Over Time with Affirm: From June 28 through July 11, Prime members can get 0% APR on three equal monthly payments when they spend $50 or more on eligible products on Amazon upon credit approval by Affirm. For example, a $300 purchase might cost $100/month over three months at 0% APR. Visit amazon.com/affirm to learn more.
- Save with new Amazon Fresh Stores Prime Benefit: Starting June 29, Prime members will save 20% on select everyday essentials at Amazon Fresh stores across the U.S. Members can enjoy this new benefit year-round by scanning their Amazon app at the register or paying with a credit card registered to their Prime account.
- Earn Rewards with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card: From July 1 through July 29, Prime members get a $200 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card. Cardmembers with an eligible Prime membership can earn 6% back at Amazon and Whole Foods Market on Prime Day and 5% back year-round, plus 2% back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores, and 1% back everywhere Visa is accepted.
While we are always watching for deals on Amazon, I love being able to find the best savings for things I know our family and friends have been looking for. Whether you are shopping for your everyday items or looking to save on updating appliances/electronics in your home, Amazon Prime Day is always worth the look.
Amazon Prime Day Deals Hub
Here are posts related to Amazon Prime Day 2022
Amazon Prime Day Amazon Device Deals
What are you hoping to find for deals on Amazon Prime Day this year?
As an Amazon affiliate, we receive a small commission on purchases through our links. All opinions are 100% our own.