Can you believe that 2016 is officially here?
January 4th, the twins turn four. I don’t believe it. At all. Time flies way too fast.
With the start of a new year, we all often hear about New Year’s Resolutions.
This year, instead of creating resolutions to stick to-I’m creating a focus plan.
I’m creating a plan of things I will be focusing on for the year that can be expanded and have the ability for continued growth. In the next couple of days, I will be making a dream/vision board that I’ll keep hung where I can see it everyday.
MommyJenna’s Focus Plan for 2016
- Writing more. Ultimately, it’s time for me to work on writing my own book. It’s been a long time coming so it’s time to put the pieces together
- Small Business. While I am very happy in direct sales as an independent consultant for Pink Zebra and Perfectly Posh, I want to reach further. I will focus on growth in both of these opportunities. My boyfriend and I are also excited to be working with wire designs and jewelry and we are setting goals to create our own business venture.
- Serving Others. While my health issues prevent me from volunteering in your typical ideas, I want to help others in 2016. Whether it is spreading the word for an organization or fundraiser or working on campaigns with a social good campaign, I want to give back. No matter what trials we might face, there is always someone fighting a bigger battle.
- Photography. Last year, I was very excited to get a DSLR camera. This year, I need to get back behind the camera lens and capture photos whereever I can. Here’s to starting the 365 Project again this year.
- Confidence. I truly am my own worst critic. Simply put, I can be pretty harsh on myself. It’s time to knock it off. It’s time to be proud of what I do and believe in myself.
No matter what you have in store for the year, think about what you want to focus on. You can accomplish anything.