It seems insane to me how fast a year passes by. While 2016 started out with the loss of my Grandmother, I have found our family growing stronger. It is hard to believe that 2017 brings my twins turning five, my baby brothers turning 17 and 18, and even seeing one of my brothers graduate high school.
As 2017 is less than 48 hours away, I’ve been working on a dream board for my wall. Anything I want to accomplish in the year is on the list and here’s a sneak peek of my goals for 2017!
- Building my Perfectly Posh Business. I fell in love with Perfectly Posh and I love that there are so many natural-based products that are AFFORDABLE. I’ve met some amazing people being a part of Perfectly Posh and I also love having a chance to “pay it forward”. Stay watching, there will be a Perfectly Posh giveaway popping up on MommyJenna.com very soon 😉
- Growing MommyJenna.com. I have been working hard at trying to get Brian to help me in blogging. To me, there’s something awesome about having a guy share his experience as a parent and so much more. If you think he should bring some of his stories to the blog, well leave a comment so we can show him! I’ve also been working on the idea of creating more videos that can be shared on our YouTube. Are you subscribed to our YouTube?
- Living Healthier. Sure, I’d love to lose some weight. The thing is, setting a number sometimes sets you up to fail. I want to see myself drinking more water, choosing healthier food options, and getting as active as I can with some of my health issues.
- Buying a House. As some of you know, we started the home buying process this past year. We had one house we were set on and our offer had been accepted. Unfortunately, inspection revealed some things we just couldn’t move forward with. It is back to the drawing board and watching houses but 2017 will be the year we can make this happen!
- Staying Organized. Organization is not one of my strong suits. While I have the best intentions, I can admit I’m a scatterbrain. Accountability is a must and if I start a system, I need to keep with it.
- Self-Growth. I can admit that I am very hard on myself. 2017 is the year I need to NOT beat myself up over things I can’t control. 2017 is the year to be proud of my accomplishments and value myself.
- Helping Others. In 2016, I have had the chance to volunteer for a dog rescue and transport several dogs to where they need to go. We had the chance to pay it forward to various individuals in our community, strangers, you name it. In 2017, my goal is to keep this going and then some. It’s a great feeling being able to help others.