Let’s face it. We all have a sweet tooth in one way or another. Maybe you have a guilty pleasure you love to enjoy during particular parts of the year. We just finished selling Girl Scout Cookies and of course, so many love Girl Scout cookies. But what if you didn’t have to wait for the yearly sales? What if you don’t want to run out after the long day and get your favorite treat from a fast-food restaurant.
Here’s a list of 12 Popular and Favorite Treats you can easily re-create at home.
- Copycat Wendy’s Caramel Apple Vanilla Frosty ~5 Minutes for Mom
- Copycat Ruth’s Chris Vanilla Cream with Berries ~It Is A Keeper
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins ~Shortcut Saver
- Copycat Mounds Candy Bites ~Flour on my Face
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A Parfait ~Crystal and Comp.
- Copycat Cracker Jacks ~Butter with a Side of Bread
- Copycat Samoa Girl Scout Cookies ~Simplee Thrifty
- Copycat Girl Scout Peanut Butter Tagalong Cookies ~Cincy Shopper
- Our Attempt at Copycat Cracker Jacks ~Tammilee Tips
- Italian Knot Cookie Recipe ~Thrifty Jinxy
- Copycat Starbucks Cranberry Orange Scones ~A Day in Candiland
- Wendy’s Copycat Frosty Shooter Recipe ~Saving Said Simply