Quite a few of my friends know that I became an Independent Consultant with Scentsy. When I first had the chance to try out Scentsy, it was no surprise why I fell in love.
This month, Scentsy is celebrating Bring Back my Bar with 20 scents that the general public had voted on. Maybe one of these is a previous favorite? Or maybe you just didn’t get the chance to check them out the first time around?
January 2013 Bring Back My Bar Scents!
- Bananarama - Sweet and golden ripe bananas.
- Berry Blush - Tart and tropical with berry, sweet peach nectar and guava.
- Carrot Cake – Irresistibly sweet, nutty, warm and spicy.
- Cherry Almond Pie – Graham crackers, sweet almond, cream and cherries.
- Coconut Palm – A unique and tropical blend of coconut and patchouli
- Coffee Tree – Bold and sophisticated. The aroma of freshly roasted coffee beans.
- Falling Leaves – Earthy scent that features clove, cinnamon and patchouli.
- Inner Peace – A calming scent with earthy wood notes, lemon goves and cypress.
- Just Peachy Ginger – Mouthwatering peaches, apricots, nectarines and ginger
- Lots of Lavender – A calming blend of chamomile and lavender.
- Maple Butter - The sweet and buttery scent of maple.
- Pima Cotton - The light and clean smell of cotton, lilies, freesia and jasmine.
- Root Beer Float – Old fashioned root beer and creamy vanilla ice cream.
- Sage and Sweet Grass – Fresh picked herbs with sandalwood.
- Spiced Grapefruit – Mandarin and bergamot citrus perfectly balanced with spicy coriander, nutmeg, and allspice.
- Spiced Orange Harvest – Strong, sweet oranges spiced with cloves and cinnamon.
- Tahiti Pear – Tropical scent of freshly shaved coconut with notes of sweet pear.
- Twilight – Sophisticated and fresh scent with florals and infused with ocean air.
- Wild Black Cherry – Sweet and juicy black berries.
- You Go Girl – A girlish fragrance that features apples, berries, muguet, and linden blossoms.
Do these sound awesome? Be sure to check out my Independent Consultant website, Candle Without Flame!
143 total views, 2 views today