This year, Kelsie came down with the flu after a classmate was sick. Luckily, we realized she was sick quickly and got her into the doctor which I believe helped her quite a bit. We’ve all fought colds already this season and the worst feeling is when you have a sick child that is suffering with a fever, cough, sniffles, etc.
PediaCare is one product we use regularly when our kids are sick and they’ve now created PediaCare Cold & Flu Hydration.
PediaCare® Cold & Flu Hydration replenishes vital nutrients lost from illness, plus provides immune-boosting antioxidants. Additionally, PediaCare® Cold & Flu Hydration contains less sugar than sports
drinks, sweetened soda and juices, which can make stomach problems worse.
“When a child is ill, they can lose necessary vitamins and minerals that help keep them hydrated,” said Carol Bishop, senior brand manager, PediaCare®. “PediaCare® Cold & Flu Hydration helps keep a sick child hydrated by replacing the lost fluid and electrolytes – without the added sugar of other drinks –while also providing antioxidants.”
Cold & Flu Hydration is convenient and easy for parents to offer to their children. Packaged in single-use,
premeasured packets, parents simply mix the grape-flavored powder with eight ounces of water and serve it to their child in a favorite cup. Convenient for at home or on the go, so kids can get better.
While we haven’t used the Cold & Flu Hydration, it sounds like something that will come in handy, especially with those sore throats.
One MommyJenna winner will win a PediaCare Cold and Flu Care Basket that includes:
- Fever/Pain Relievers
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer / Pain Reliever with Acetaminophen – for infants
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer / Pain Reliever with Acetaminophen – for children
- Cold & Cough
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Multi-Symptom Cold with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Cough & Runny Nose with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Cold & Flu Hydration
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Flu with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Cough & Sore Throat with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Multi-Symptom Cold
- PediaCare® Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold
- PediaCare® Cough & Congestion
Enter to Win
Head over to PediaCare and leave me a comment letting me know something you learned.
- Like MommyJenna on Facebook. TWO ADDITIONAL ENTRIES
- Follow MommyJenna on Twitter. ONE ADDITIONAL ENTRY
- Follow MommyJenna on Pinterest ONE ADDITIONAL ENTRY
- .Like PediaCare on Facebook. ONE ADDITIONAL ENTRY
- Comment on any non-giveaway post. UNLIMITED ENTRIES
- Tweet about this giveaway with the following “Enter to win a PediaCare Cold & Flu Basket @MommyJenna! http://mommyjenna.com/?p=8180” TWICE DAILY
- Share via Facebook. Leave a comment with the link to your post. ONCE DAILY
Contest Open to US and Canada. Contest will end Monday February 11, 2013 at 11:59PM CST. Winner will have 48 hours from the time contacted to claim prize.
360 total views, 2 views today