Identity theft is a terrifying thing. In a matter of just moments, someone can destroy your credit and security.
With October National CyberSecurity Awareness Month and National Crime Prevention Month, LifeLock is a great program to help protect yourself from identity thieves. As someone who is online, I probably use a credit card at least once a week. Whether I am paying a bill or ordering something for my children, there’s plenty of information being put out there. Sometimes, no matter what precautions you take, someone out there has found a way to get their hands on your information.
I recently was given the chance to sign up with LifeLock. In less than 15 minutes, my information was all set up for LifeLock to monitor my accounts. Within 24 hours, I received an e-mail alert telling me the “Pre-approved credit offers” I get in the mail were going to be reduced-a quick way to prevent identity theft.
LifeLock offers an Ultimate membership that provides members with Credit Score information and an even further in depth monitoring to protect you.
While I am just getting started in my use with LifeLock, I have heard great things from others and feel ready to rest assured that if something pops up on one of my accounts, LifeLock will be ready.
One For The Love of Baby! reader will win their own year LifeLock membership!
Enter To Win
Mandatory Entry-Head over to the LifeLock website. Tell me something you learned or why you’d like LifeLock to protect your identity.
Additional Entries (Mandatory Must be Completed FIRST) You must leave a comment for each entry
- Follow MommyJenna on Twitter One additional entry
- Become a fan of For The Love of Baby! on Facebook One additional entry
- Follow LifeLock on Twitter one additional entry
- Like LifeLock on Facebook One additional entry
- Comment on any non-giveaway post with a legitimate comment Unlimited Entries
- Share via the buttons below (Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) Share the link to your post in comments Twice daily
1,217 total views, 2 views today