Our family just moved to an area that we have very few connections and it was important for us to keep important documents together. Living in Iowa, I know that natural disaster can also strike at any time which makes it so important to keep things such as social security cards, birth certificates, and more safe.
SentrySafe Electronic Safe is designed to protect documents, digital media and other valuables from fire, water and theft. 60% bigger bolts than traditional safes and a pry-resistant hinge bar provide additional security against unauthorized access.
- ETL verified 15 ft. Drop Test
- ETL verified for 1 hour fire protection of CDs and DVDs up to 1700° F
- ETL verified for water-resistance in up to 8″ of water for up to 24 hours
- Lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee
- Manufacturer’s limited warranty
- UL Classified 1-hour proven fire protection
- Electronic lock
- Interior lighting
- Multi-position shelf to enable easy organization
- Key rack, door tray and door pocket for small, easy-to-misplace items
- Bolt-down kit included to prevent unauthorized removal
SentrySafe’s Spring Clean Challenge is a national campaign in which five bloggers are competing to win up to $2,500 in donations to a charity of their choice through weekly cleaning/organization challenges. The challenge will be housed on SentrySafe’s Facebook page. Each week, the blogger who generates the most comments will win a small donation to their charity and five of their fans who commented that week will be randomly selected to win a safe. It is now in it’s third week and 10 fans have won safe and $500 has been donated to charities! Be sure to enter and keep your family belongings safe while also helping charity!
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. For The Love of Baby! is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.
192 total views, 2 views today